- Fender Blacktop Jaguar Electric Guitar, Silver
The Fender Blacktop Jaguar Electric Guitar, Silver delivers monster dual-bucker tone without breaking the bank. Dual vintage-style Fender Blacktop alnico humbucking pickups rock the hot high-gain power of today’s most aggressive sounds.
The Fender Blacktop Jaguar features skirted black amp knobs, Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with anchored tailpiece, slinky 24” scale, and one lean and mean three-way toggle switch rather than the customary barrage of Jaguar controls.
Made with an alder body, maple neck, 9.5”-radius rosewood fretboard, 22 medium jumbo frets, gloss urethane finish and nickel/chrome hardware.
The Fender Blacktop Jaguar Main Features Include:
- Part Number: 0148300591
- Colour: (591) Silver
- Series: Blacktop Series
- Body Shape: Jaguar®
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Adjustable Hex Nut
- Pickups: Hot Vintage Alnico Bridge Humbucking Pickup with Nickel Cover, Hot Vintage Alnico Neck Humbucking Pickup with Nickel Cover
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Anchored Tail Piece
- Strap Buttons: Vintage Style Strap Buttons
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Strings: Super 250L's, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
Model #: 14-8300-591
- Ibanez AKJ85-VYS Semi Acoustic Jazz Guitar
The Ibanez AKJ85-VYS Semi Acoustic Guitar is a 6-String Arched Top Traditional Jazz Guitar Guitar from Ibanez's Artcore Range, in a cool traditional Vintage Yellow Sunburst Finish.
The Ibanez AKJ85 is constructed using a fine selection of materials to Ibanez's high standard; including a Flamed Maple top, back and sides with a 3 peice Artcore Mahogany/Maple set-in neck, topped with a Rosewood Fingerboard. The AKJ85-VYS is finished with the high-quality Ibanez components we've come to expect, including a ART-W wooden bridge with VT06 tailpiece, Sure Grip Knobs and Gold Hardware.
The Ibanez AKJ85-VYS Semi Acoustic Guitar is loaded with ACH humbucker Pickups, giving it a crisp clean tone perfect for traditional jazz style guitar playing.
The main features of the Ibanez AKJ85-VYS Semi Acoustic Guitar include:
- 3pc Artcore Mahogany/Maple set-in neck
- Flamed Maple top/back/sides
- ART-W wooden bridge/ VT06 tailpiece
- ACH1 (H) neck pu
- ACH2 (H) bridge pu
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Sure Grip Knobs
- Vintage Yellow Sunburst (VYS)
- Flat Wound Strings
Model #: AKJ85VYS
- Tanglewood T6 60w Acoustic Combo with padded gig bag
The Tanglewood T6 is a compact 60 watt acoustic amplifier with true digital reference effects, inputs and outputs for every professional application and includes a FREE Padded Gig Bag (worth £40)!
The Tanglewood T6 Acoustic Guitar Amp Combo features a select but useful hand-ful of effects, including Hall, Plate, Chorus and Delay. The T6 features a direct line out, making it the perfect on stage box for acoustic guitar. The T-6 also features a recessed 35mm speaker pole socket, ideal for mounting the amplifier on a speaker stand (not included).
The Tanglewood T-6 comes complete with a protective soft padded carry bag, with a shoulder stap, handle slot and front pocket, which makes allows you to take the T6 anywhere!
The main features of the Tanglewood T6 Acoustic Amp include:
- 60W Power Output(RMS)
- Speaker Impedance: 8"/4 ohm
- Built-in Effects: Hall, Plate, Chorus, Delay
- Input Jack (6.35mm)
- CH1 Input, CH2 Input (6.35mm+XLR)
- Aux-in(RCA), MP3 IN (3.5mm)
- Turner Out, Send/Return, DI Out (XLR)
- Line Out, Phones Out, Footswitch
- Power LED, Indicator for CH1/CH2 Overdrive
- AC100V/50Hz, 110V/60Hz, 220V/50Hz, 230V/50Hz, 240V,50Hz Power Supply
- Speaker Socket 35mm Recessed Speaker Pole Socket
- Dimensions: 346 x 280 x 346mm
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Power Cord
- Includes FREE Amp Cover
Model #: T6
- used – Tascam CDGT1 with psu
used, Guitar trainer featuring easy to use interface variable speed without changing the key key control key control and variable speed can be used together pitch control guitar canceller 10 second anti shock metronome guitar or mic input and 57 effects. Battery included.
Dimensions: 40x232x138mm mm
Weight: 0.62kg kg
TA082 power supply
Model #: CDGT1
- used Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker Combo Guitar Amplifier
Superb condition, recently revelved – After the huge success of the JTM45 amplifier, a 2×12" combo version was released to satisfy popular demand and the now legendary 1962 Combo was born. Again the valve rectification, pioneered by Marshall in the early 1960s, was responsible for helping to achieve the famed output stage compression and sustain exhibited uniquely by both the JTM45 and 1962.
Though tonally similar to a JTM45, the 1962 combo is loaded with two re-issue Celestion 'Greenback' 25 Watt speakers to re-create that classic sixties tone. The 1962 'Bluesbreaker' Combo also comes with the addition of a footswitchable Tremolo effect.
The 1962 received its more familiar nick name, the 'Bluesbreaker', after Eric Clapton used one with John Mayall's Bluesbreakers to record their highly influential Beano album.
Here was one of the earliest and finest examples of a guitarist using the natural tone and overdrive of an amplifier to help form a fundamental ingredient in his own overall sound.
So if you're looking for that sensuous, creamy early Clapton sound, we guarantee that you'll find it in this beautifully re-issued combo amp.
Manufacturer: Marshall Amps
Model #: 1962BB
Digest powered by RSS Digest