Blackstar HT Club 40 MKII Vintage Blue
|Every Guitar - Setup
Pickup available at 10 Chequers Court
Usually ready in 2 hours
With the Blackstar HT Clube 40 MKII, seen here in a Vintagel Blue finish, you get a stunning, boutique-style amplifier that represents Blackstar's next generation in HT Valve amplification.
Blackstar's award-winning HT Venue range returns better than ever in their MkII iterations and seen here is the innovative and intuitive HT Club 40 MkII combo amp with 40 watts of power and one 12" Celestion speaker.
Blackstar HT Club 40 MKII Valve Amp, Vintage Blue Key Features
- Great Amp for Gigging Club Sized Venues - As its name suggests; the Blackstar HT Club 40 MkII is the ideal amp for gigging club sized venues and it comes complete with 2 channels and 4 footswitchable voices. Making use of a 40W EL34 driven power amplifier, the HT Club 40 MkII delivers cleans that really pack a punch and some fantastic dynamics. An expanded set of tone controls allow you to tailor your tone so you can cut through any mix when playing in your band while you enjoy beautifully cleans and some amazing "classic crunch" and "super saturate lead" modes courtesy of the patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) equipped overdrive channel.
- Beautifully Refined Cleans - The Blackstar HT Club 40 MkII's clean channel provides two voices, offering pristine, clean tone quality and great flexibility with one voice based on a classic American circuit and the other giving you the best of classic British tone. Using the Voice switch, you reconfigure the preamp voicing, valve gain structure, EQ and power amplifier damping. The results are the clean, tight and solid bass response from the American tone and the nicely responsive chime and looser bottom end for the British voice which, when driven hard, can be pushed into a midrange overdrive for that beautifully natural crunch. In addition to the Voice switch, the clean channels now benefit from Bass and Treble options to give you even more tonal potential.
- Enhanced Overdrive - The Overdrive channel provides gives you two distinct voices that are richer and fuller than before. These tight and focused, high gain Voices draw on the original award-winning HT Venue Series and provide you with a wide variety of overdriven tones to experiment with and get just the sounds you like. Thanks to its unique preamplifier and power amplifier shaping techniques, unlike other designs, the HT Club 40 MkII gives you some great high gain tones but with none of that unwanted top-end fizz, ensuring your sound stays clear, focused and natural sounding.
- Professional Level Features - Blackstar Amplification's patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) control which marks a real breakthrough in tone shaping potential. Using the ISF control you can alter the response of the three control tone stack between the US type response at one end and the UK type response at the other with all the nigh-on infinite tone choices between them. The Blackstar HT Club 40 MkII's built-in, natural sounding digital reverb can be fully adjusted with the Reverb control found on the front panel while a switch locate on the real panel allows you to select between "Dark" and "Light" reverb settings; Dark being a "room reverb" and Light giving you a "plate reverb" sound.
- USB Recording Features - Giving you the ultimate in convenience, the Blackstar HT Club 40 MkII has a USB connector allowing for up to 4 channels to be sent. The easiest way of recording that beautiful valve tone on your recordings, the USB connector sends the guitar signal, dry, preamp out and stereo emulated out to your computer. On the rear of the HT Club 40 MkII you will find a stereo jack socket and a balanced XLR, allowing the speaker emulated signals to be connected to external devices, great for practicing, live situations and furthering your recording options.
- More Compact and Portable - More compact and portable than its previous iteration, the HT Club 40 MkII is the perfect amp for the gigging guitarist while retaining all its great sound and more! With 40 watts of valve power it is everything you need for putting on some great live performances. Making it so you can use it at home, its Power Reduction feature takes the HT Club 40 MkII down to 10 percent of its full power so you get the same, beautifully full valve sound even at low volumes. Huge tonal range and depth with fantastic, unmistakable genuine valve sound and USB recording options – the Blackstar HT Club 40 MkII covers all the bases for gigging and recording guitarists.
Blackstar HT Club 40 MKII Valve Amp, Vintage Blue Highlights
- Innovative 40 Watt valve combo
- 2 x ECC83 and 2 x EL34 valves
- Two footswitchable channels
- Four footswitchable voices
- Boutique clean channel with expanded tone controls
- High gain overdrive channel
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Power Reduction down to 10% of full Wattage
- Master Volume
- Digital Reverb with Dark/Light switch
- Speaker Emulated output with 1x12/4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- USB for recording
- 1x12" Celestion speaker
- Footcontroller included
- Compact size for ultimate portability
- Cool boutique styling
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays. Orders received for products without shipping restrictions on its product page will ship the same business day when received before 2:00 p.m. GMT Orders in high demand will have an estimated production time listed on its product page and will ship once we have taken delivery. Please contact us for estimated delivery on out of stock items.
Musicstreet is a Family run independent guitar specialists.
We are not just a website......
we have a bricks and mortar store with 100's of electric guitars, acoustic guitars, bass guitars, amplifiers, effect pedals and other instruments and accessories. Backed by our 5-point Customer Service Guarantee our constant aim is to offer our customers the best service in our industry.