D'Addario EXL120+ 9.5-44 Electric Guitar Strings
| Worldwide Shipping
||Trade Ins Welcome|
|Family Business||Every Guitar - Setup|
Pickup available at 10 Chequers Court
Usually ready in 2 hours
EXL120+, with its 9.5 gauge high E, is the ideal "step up" string set for players who are moving up from 9 to 10 gauge sets. Additionally, it's great for balancing tension between various scale length guitars. If you play 9s on a 25 1/2" scale guitar, try EXL120+ for your shorter scale length instruments to maintain more consistent feel and playability.
- "Plus" gauge for improving hand strength, an alternate feel or balancing tension between guitars
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .0095, .0115, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .034, .044
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays. Orders received for products without shipping restrictions on its product page will ship the same business day when received before 2:00 p.m. GMT Orders in high demand will have an estimated production time listed on its product page and will ship once we havevtaken delivery. Please contact us for estimated delivery on out of stock items.
Musicstreet is a Family run independent guitar specialists.
We are not just a website......
we have a bricks and mortar store with 100's of electric guitars, acoustic guitars, bass guitars, amplifiers, effect pedals and other instruments and accessories. Backed by our 5-point Customer Service Guarantee our constant aim is to offer our customers the best service in our industry.