Roland Cube Street-R
Roland Street Cube, Red
If you're a musician who's on the move, the CUBE Street (Red) is for you. The CUBE Street is a battery-powered marvel that's ready to travel fast.
Roland CUBE amps are famous for performance that exceeds their physical size, and the CUBE Street is no exception. With two high-performance neodymium speakers onboard, this amp sounds incredible, and is capable of high-volume output that defies its physical dimensions. Best of all, it can run for up to 15 hours on just six AA alkaline batteries.
8 Amps Onboard
More than meets the eye, the CUBE Street is actually 8 different amps in one via its built-in COSM amp models. From tube-driven blues classics to modern metal stacks, Roland's COSM technology is world famous for capturing every nuance of the original amps - from the preamp and circuits to the speaker.
The CUBE Street is chock full of extra features to make your gigs easier, including a built-in chromatic tuner and digital effects processor. In addition to the aforementioned COSM amp models, you can choose from six of Roland's famous effects to enrich your sound.
It's a guitar amp and mini PA system in one! With its dual-channel architecture and Microphone input, you can sing and play guitar through one convenient amplifier. There's even a delay and reverb devoted to the Mic/Line channel.
- Compact, lightweight stereo amplifier with slanted cabinet design
- Two high-performance 6.5 neodymium speakers
- Battery driven (6 x AA, maximum 15-hour continuous use)
- Dual-channel architecture with Guitar/Inst and Mic/Line inputs
- 8 COSM® Amps, 6 digital effects, and chromatic tuner built in
- 2-band EQ, Delay/Reverb for the Mic/Line-channel
- AC Adaptor included
- Rated Power Output: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): MIC/LINE Channel: -50 / -10 dBu, GUITAR/INSTRUMENT Channel: -10 dBu, STEREO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Speakers: 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
- Controls: POWER Switch, (MIC/LINE Channel) SELECT Switch (MIC/LINE), VOLUME Knob, EQUALIZER Knobs (BASS, TREBLE), DELAY/REVERB Knob (GUITAR/INSTRUMENT Channel),TUNER Switch, TYPE Switch, GAIN Knob, VOLUME Knob, EQUALIZER Knobs (BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE), EFX Knob, DELAY/REVERB Knob
- Indicators: TUNER - POWER
- Connectors: (MIC/LINE Channel) Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4" phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4" TRS phone type) - (GUITAR/INSTRUMENT Channel) Input Jack (1/4" phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4" TRS phone type) STEREO AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: AC Adaptor or Dry Battery (LR6 (AA) type)(optional) x 6
- Current Draw: 235 mA
- Accessories: Power Cord, AC Adaptor, Owner's Manual
- Dimensions: (W) 415 mm, 16-3/8 inches (D) 295 mm, 11-5/8 inches (H) 250 mm, 9-7/8 inches
- Weight: 5.2 kg, 11 lbs. 8 oz.
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays. Orders received for products without shipping restrictions on its product page will ship the same business day when received before 2:00 p.m. GMT Orders in high demand will have an estimated production time listed on its product page and will ship once we havevtaken delivery. Please contact us for estimated delivery on out of stock items.
Musicstreet is a Family run independent guitar specialists.
We are not just a website......
we have a bricks and mortar store with 100's of electric guitars, acoustic guitars, bass guitars, amplifiers, effect pedals and other instruments and accessories. Backed by our 5-point Customer Service Guarantee our constant aim is to offer our customers the best service in our industry.