Shure - Beta 57A
| Worldwide Shipping
||Trade Ins Welcome|
|Family Business||Every Guitar - Setup|
Pickup available at 10 Chequers Court
Usually ready in 2 hours
The Shure Beta 57A has a tailored frequency response providing warmth and presence whilst maintaining a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources and minimum off-axis tone coloration. The hardened shell mesh grille facilitates use of proximity effect as well as resisting wear and abuse.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -51 dBV/Pa / 2,8 mV/Pa
- Weight: 275 g
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays. Orders received for products without shipping restrictions on its product page will ship the same business day when received before 2:00 p.m. GMT Orders in high demand will have an estimated production time listed on its product page and will ship once we havevtaken delivery. Please contact us for estimated delivery on out of stock items.
Musicstreet is a Family run independent guitar specialists.
We are not just a website......
we have a bricks and mortar store with 100's of electric guitars, acoustic guitars, bass guitars, amplifiers, effect pedals and other instruments and accessories. Backed by our 5-point Customer Service Guarantee our constant aim is to offer our customers the best service in our industry.