USED - Fender - ToneMaster Deluxe Reverb
DELUXE TUBE TONE
The Tone Master Deluxe Reverb achieves a remarkable feat, utilising digital processing power to faithfully model the original circuitry of a 22-watt original Deluxe tube amp. With a 100-watt digital power amp, the Tone Master Deluxe Reverb achieves the dynamic range and headroom of a vintage tube amp that is virtually indistinguishable from the original, giving you snappy and crystalline tones.
JENSEN NEODYMIUM SPEAKER
A single Jensen N-12K neodymium speaker ensures that you get the sparkle and clarity that's a staple of the Fender clean tone. This speaker is based upon the original, highly sought after design that was used in the original 60s era Fender Deluxe Reverb amplifiers, ensuring you get that exceptional Deluxe tube tone used on countless records.
VINTAGE CONTROLS, MODERN CONNECTIVITY
The Tone Master Deluxe Reverb has a true recreation of the world-renowned Deluxe Reverb front panel, with Fenders world-standard Reverb and Tremolo present and accounted for. The panel will be familiar to anyone who's used a Deluxe Reverb amplifier and is identical to the original. Look to the rear and you will find all the modern convenience and flexibility you'd expect in a contemporary amplifier, including output power selector for attenuated settings, great for quiet practice, as well as XLR line out with Impulse Response cabinet simulations, mute switch for silent stage or recording use and a USB port for firmware updates.
Everything is housed in a resonant, lightweight solid pine cabinet to ensure that this amp sings when on stage. Its tube-less construction makes it half the weight of an all-tube Deluxe Reverb, making it far more accommodating for the touring musician. Matched with the classic silver-face on black cabinet looks plus Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic controls, it looks identical to its all-tube counterpart.
The Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Combo Guitar Amplifier takes digital technology to new frontiers. Giving you revered tube tone in an amplifier that is half the weight of the original and comes with none of the associated maintenance headaches.
- The classic Deluxe Reverb gets a makeover for the modern age
- 100-watt digital power amp faithfully recreates original 22-watt tube amp tone
- Virtually indistinguishable from an original 60s Fender Deluxe Reverb tube amplifier
- A single Jensen N-12K neodymium speaker for that staple Fender sparkle and clarity
- Front panel recreates the original Deluxe Reverb controls, with world-class Reverb and Tremolo effects
- Rear panel has all the modern connectivity you'd expect, including XLR, IR cab sim and USB
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet gives this amp half the weight of an original tube amp
- Amplifier Jewel: Red Jewel (Power), Red/Amber (Warmup), Amber (Mute)
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Solid Pine
- Channels: Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Color: Black
- Control Knobs: Volume, Treble, Bass (Normal); Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity (Vibrato)
- Effects: Reverb, Vibrato
- Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Speakers: One - 12" Jensen N-12K Neo
- Total Impedence: 8 ohms
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays. Orders received for products without shipping restrictions on its product page will ship the same business day when received before 2:00 p.m. GMT Orders in high demand will have an estimated production time listed on its product page and will ship once we havevtaken delivery. Please contact us for estimated delivery on out of stock items.
Musicstreet is a Family run independent guitar specialists.
We are not just a website......
we have a bricks and mortar store with 100's of electric guitars, acoustic guitars, bass guitars, amplifiers, effect pedals and other instruments and accessories. Backed by our 5-point Customer Service Guarantee our constant aim is to offer our customers the best service in our industry.